Lushland can provide professional consultancy advice and staffing support to local authorities and building contractors on the management of trees within the planning framework.
For Local Authorities, Lushland can:
- Provide advice on planning applications which will have an impact on existing trees within a new development site.
- Comment on applications and notifications of works proposed to trees subject to a Tree Preservation Order or located within a Conservation Area.
- Assist with the revocation and serving of new Tree Preservation Orders.
- Resolve complaints received about High Hedges.
- Process submissions of 5 Day Notices to undertake exempt works to protected trees.
- Inspect, survey and recommend suitable works to trees growing on council land.
- Provide consultancy staff cover or general support and guidance in all matters relating to arboriculture and landscape within the planning framework.
For Building Developers, Lushland can:
- Conduct tree surveys in accordance with British Standard 5837: 2012 Trees in Relation to Design, Demolition and Construction – Recommendations.
- Recommend suitable protection measures to successfully integrate existing trees into the new building development.
We would be happy to provide expert arboricultural advice that meets the individual requirements of both local authorities and building developers. Contact us for more details.